I won't call this a sky tutorial, but a fog tutorial! I will post a real skytutorial soon
For my Fogg tutorial see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-> Some adds to your tut:
Once you built a MRS file in GTK, you can decompile the map-file to add some special features to it.
1) Decompile 'yourmap.MRS'
2) open the 'yourmap.RS' (XML file)
3) Add the following code to the script:
<FOG min="0" max="4000">
4) By adding this script, your map will get fog (like in castle, Hall).
CHANGE R(=red) G(=Green) and B(=blue) numbers to get the right fog color!
-> For a right color i prefer to use Photoshop to pick a fogg color, because in photoshop you can see what R,G,B numbers you need.
Last thing, the thickness of the fogg:
<FOG min="0" max="[b]4000[/b]">
> Change the max number for how many fogg you want.
- How lower the number, how more fogg you will get.
- how higher the number, how less fogg you get and you can look far in the map